Sunday, September 7, 2008

Unforgetable Birthday

On my very recent birthday my dear, sweet, wonderful, husband presented me with two dozen pink roses. I said "Thank you honey, but this is a casket spray" He replyed "No it is not" (he hasen't been to very many furnals) O.K. so i thought he knew something i didn't.
He laied down to take a nape and i put the flowers on his chest and took a picture (wish i knew how to put it on this blog)When we went to the cafatera to eat, a person at our table ask him "Who died," he was seen walking back with the flowers. Stan said "That was not a funeral flower, that is for my wifes birthday. She looked at me and i winked at her. We continued to finish our meal. My husband put his fork down and said "i'm going to break that guys arm who sold those flowers to me"
We will never forget that birthday. If i ever find out how to put that picture on this blog i will.


1 comment:

Jemi said...

Sandy, what a story! That's gotta be your most unforgettable birthday. LOL!

Stan, I agree . . . break that guys arm who sold you the flowers . . . hahahaha !!!!

I will help you put that pic in your blog. Bring it the next time you come to my house :)